Thursday, November 19, 2009

Short Sale Help is Here!


The Chula Vista community has been especially hard hit by short sales and foreclosures during this particularly difficult market. San Diego as a whole has felt the impact of the market change, but not as drastically as we have here in South County.

I know from experience how hard losing a home in a short sale can be. I lost my home during a divorce in 2008. At that time we had just purchased a large home in Otay Ranch in 2005, so as you can imagine, I lost my... well, you know. Needless to say, if it wasn't for the amazing efforts of certain agents at McMillin Realty, and I'll name her because she was my agent, Patti McKelvey and her team, I would have definitely lost my home to foreclosure. Instead, Patti and her group negotiated with my bank, listed my home and sold and closed escrow in four months! My situation is not unique, my story may be different, but the situation is the same for many.

McMillin Realty has put together a short sale department dedicated to sellers, like me, like many of us, out there that are in need of counseling, information, negotiation, marketing, basically - a good agent that knows this community and this market. There is help out there. Don't leave your home to your bank, sell it first, let McMillin help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment